The Jackery Explorer 1000 is one of the most powerful portable power stations. With a 1002Wh capacity, it can supply 1000W of power (2000W surge power) using multiple output ports. Thus, it meets the power supply needs of most higher-power electrical appliances.
- Larger Capacity and Higher Wattages: It features a 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W continuous and 2000W surge power.
- Multiple Output Ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC car port & two pure sine wave AC outlets. Go off-grid and power your cameras, computers, communication devices, CPAP, and electric grill.
- Green Outdoor Power Solution: Efficient solar charging with a built-in MPPT charge controller. Turn it into a Solar Generator 1000 system by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels (sold separately) allowing fast, eco-friendly charging. Completely charge the battery with full sun in just 8 hours.
- Portable and Compact: It weighs only 10kg and has a solid handle for easy carrying.
- Safe and Easy To Use: Features an LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status for safety and ease of use.
- Included in the “Best Portable Power Station for Use in the Outdoors” by Digital Trends
- Multifunctional Outputs: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a 240-watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet (230V 200W, 400W peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* DC carport. Power many types of equipment such as a phone, laptop, light, fan, mini cooler, etc. with the pure sine wave inverter.
- An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors: A solid portable power solution that can power your iPhone, laptop, and lights while camping or working from home. The lightweight Jackery Explorer 240 has a solid handle for easy carrying. Its simple push-button operation makes it easy to use wherever you go.
- Green Solar Generator: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a built-in MPPT controller for maximum eco-friendly solar recharging efficiency with the SolarSaga 100W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 240 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and generator.
The Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium portable power station. It is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Large Capacity: The Jackery Explorer 500 has a 518-watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features 1* AC outlet (230V 500W 1000W peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1* car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, air pump, and TV.
- Designed for Portability: The Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station is about the size of a basketball and has a solid handle. Its easy-carry and compact design make the Jackery Explorer 500 perfect for enjoying RV camping and road trips.
- Four Ways to Recharge: The Explorer 500 has a high-quality built-in MPPT charge controller. This allows quick and easy green solar recharging when paired with the Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 500 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and electric generator.
OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR, GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator is a solar solution that combines Jackery Explorer 1000 a portable power station with 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar panels. It converts sun energy captured by SolarSaga 100W solar panels into electrical power and then stores it in the Explorer 1000 portable power station for later use. This solar generator is a reliable and clean power source for campers, RVs, or as an emergency backup if your power goes out.
Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator is one of the best investments for your outdoor party. It is big enough to run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as blender, pellet smoker, ice shaver, radio, and projector. With a compact and wireless design, it’s portable enough to carry on any trip. This solar generator uses solar power to charge. No need to pack extra weight. These generators come in handy even in the most remote locations, providing power when you need it most. When you need power in special circumstances, Jackery Explorer 1000 + 2 x SolarSaga 100W solar generator can also be your reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers etc.
OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR, GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
Jackery Explorer 500 + SolarSaga 100W solar generator is a solar solution that combines Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station with SolarSaga 100W solar panel. It converts sun energy captured by SolarSaga 100W solar panels into electrical power and then stores it in the Explorer 500 portable power station for later use. This solar generator is a reliable and clean power source for campers, RVs, or as an emergency backup if your power goes out.
Jackery Explorer 500 + SolarSaga 100W solar panel offer power-to-go, in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your mainstream gear and more. This solar generator uses solar power to charge. You are not tethered by a wire or a plug anywhere – carefree to go explore the great outdoors when you can run your appliances such as blender, pellet smoker, projector and surveying instruments. It can also be used as an emergency backup power supply in the event of a power outage. It can supply power to light your lamps, laptops, phones, small fridges, CPAP, and other devices.
Jackery SolarSaga 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel, stay charged with the power of the sun! With a high conversion efficiency of up to 23%, it’s ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel weighs only 4kg, it’s lightweight, foldable and with an easy-carry handle, making it more portable.
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Solar Saga 100 features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup, you can start soaking energy from the sun for your Jackery power station. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry it around easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panel adopts multi-layered cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and perform better with a higher conversion efficiency of up to 23% than other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-Proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or soak it in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: This solar panel is compatible with Jackery Explorer 240/500/1000 power station (sold separately), ideal for off-grid camping and unexpected power outage. Solar Saga 100 features 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.