Watch how you can sleep and camp (meaning cook and do more than just sleep) comfortably in a Toyota Sienna in this single-person no build camper. What does “no build” mean? It means you don’t need any DIY skills, a drill or building anything out of wood or other materials :).
More about Toyota Sienna as a camper:
Highlights of this camping conversion:
- The video is a tour of a Toyota Sienna minivan camper
- The author discusses the gear they carry and the pros and cons of their decisions.
- The author shares tips and tricks on how to efficiently sleep in a Toyota Sienna without any big investments or DIY work
- Most of the rear seats are taken out, only one is left for daily use (cooking, working on your laptop, resting)
- The bed is made out of a standard foldable bed/lounger and a tri-fold mattress
- The driver-side sliding door serves as a back porch, while the rear lift gate acts as a garage door.
- The author utilizes shelves and cubbies for storage, keeping items secure and readily available.
- Safety precautions are taken, such as avoiding open flames and keeping items low and light to prevent projectiles in case of an accident.
Founder of NimbleCamper.com, avid traveler and outdoor enthusiast. Car camping and microcamping allows me to keep traveling and exploring with a much greater level of freedom & privacy – to go anywhere and sleep anywhere. I didn’t have 30K to buy a VW Multivan, so found my way to the world of everyday car camping conversions. Here I share my experiences and what I learn.